Call us: 02920 858 989


Solar Windows are fully committed to ensuring that we:

  • comply with all the relevant environmental legislation
  • prevent pollution
  • further minimise material usage and waste to landfill

At Solar Windows our waste hierarchy is: prevention, re-use, recycle, energy recovery and finally disposal. We hold certificate EMS No 558363 and operate our Environmental Management within the scope of ISO 14001:2015. 

You can download a copy of our certificate in the downloads section below.

Solar Windows has been working in partnership with our raw materials suppliers to ensure that we can offer products that give the best performance and have the least impact on the environment.

To reduce our carbon foot print we utilise the correct sized vehicles taking products from manufacturing to a central site drop off. This reduces large vehicle usage making small deliveries. Our manufacturing plant utilises solar panels are we have a zero-carbon footprint for our manufacturing. Of the waste that is produced, 88% is recycled for use in alternative products. The remaining 12% is processed by biomass incinerator to convert the waste into Refuse Derived Fuels (RDF) which is then sent to provide fuel at power stations.